The Colchester Neighbourhood at the Village at St. Clair brought the #ElderWisdom Green bench to the neighbourhood for an afternoon. The neighbours and team members spent a few minutes chatting and engaging in meaningful conversation while the neighbours shared their #ElderWisdom! Many enjoyed a special treat of ice cream together as well.
Here is some of the #ElderWisdom that was shared by the Colchester neighbours:
- Treat others with respect!
- Hard work and my faith in God make me stronger.
- Encourage young people to get a good education and always save for a rainy day.
- Try everything! You never know until you try.
- Always be friendly and smile!
- Don’t forget to call those you love!
Stay tuned as the village continues the #ElderWisdom conversation year around!