The residents at The Village of Riverside Glen share their #ElderWisdom with Graduates of 2020.
- Learn as much as they possibly can. Do lots of reading and don’t hesitate to sit down and do a little homework on their own. You will benefit from it in years to come.
- Be sure you’re early for work, never be late. Make sure you have a good breakfast before you go to work. Make sure you get along with all of your colleagues. Have a good dinner and be sure your done work early.
- Really be themselves and enjoy themselves but also think of others.
- We all have dreams, don’t wait to fulfill them, make that your goal. When you turn 40, make a bucket list and make sure you covered everything by the time you turn 50 because when you get older things happen and you cannot keep going to fulfill your dreams. Dream high, fly high and get it done.
- Always be yourself. Be on time. Respect everyone. Be happy.
- Enjoy every minute of everyday because the time passes so quickly and we can’t get it back. Hang on to every moment of everyday.
- Your future is bright. We wish you all the best and may your dreams come true.
- Have a good time. Follow your passions.
- Try something new and enjoy it!
Watch the video at https://www.facebook.com/RiversideGlen/videos/1584664165049364/
Congratulations to all graduates!